Super-easy and very tasty, this meal is ready to serve in just twenty five minutes.
- 4 barramundi fillets (about 150g each)
- 2tbs soy sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- Olive oil spray
- 2 sliced celery stalks
- 2tbs mirin seasoning
- 2tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 chopped Lebanese cucumber
- 3 spring onions thinly sliced diagonally
- Cook rice in boiling water for about ten minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside, fluffing it occasionally with a fork until cool.
- Preheat chargrill or barbecue on medium. Combine ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce in a shallow ceramic or glass dish and add barramundi. Turn to coat and drain before spraying with olive oil. Cook fish for three to four minutes on each side or until opaque and the flesh flakes when gently pressed with a fork.
- Place spring onions, rice, cucumber, celery and mirin seasoning in a large bowl and toss to combine. Divide evenly between four plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place barramundi on top and serve and enjoy.