These tasty lamb cutlets are quick and easy to make and are perfect served with a fresh green salad.
16 trimmed lamb cutlets
12/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 lightly beaten eggs
150g trimmed snow peas
1 chopped avocado
1 small thinly sliced red onion
2tsp onion powder
80g baby spinach
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Olive oil spray
1tbsp lemon juice plus wedges for serving
150g tub basil, feta, cashew and roast tomato dip
¼ cup finely chopped coriander
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Mix coriander, onion powder and breadcrumbs in a large snap-lock bag and season. Place lamb and egg in a large bowl and toss to coat. Put the lamb in the breadcrumb mixture, seal the bag and shake until lamb is thoroughly coated.
- Place lamb on the baking tray and spray with oil, baking for 30 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Put snow peas in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for two minutes before draining and rinsing under cold water. Thinly slice peas lengthways and mix with spinach, onion and avocado.
- Mix together extra oil, dip and lemon juice, and serve cutlets with dip mixture, salad and lemon wedges.