1 head of cauliflower
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1-2 teaspoons fresh coriander, roughly chopped to serve
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220oCor 425oF.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets, so each has a flat surface.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in olive oil and place on baking sheet, flat surface down. Season with salt and pepper before placing in the oven to roast for approximately 30 minutes. Turn the florets every ten minutes or so for even browning.
- At the end of cooking time the florets should be lightly caramelised. Remove from oven and top with cumin and lemon juice. Return to the oven for another ten minutes until just tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve while warm.