Eating well and maintaining a healthy lifestyle go a long way to making sure you have healthy teeth and gums. Very often it’s easy to go for the ‘fast’ food option rather than prepare your own meal, but with a bit of planning it’s easy to make sure that you are eating well and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Some simple ways to make sure you eat well each week include:
- planning your meals in advance,
- making extra dinner to be used for lunch or dinner the following day,
- slow cooking your meals during the day while you’re out of the house,
- creating a specific shopping list for recipes you plan to make so that you have all ingredients on-hand when it’s time to cook,
- completing as much food prep in advance to reduce your cooking time.