Sophisticated, yet quick and easy to prepare, this makes a great dinner option for four.
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 x 400g packets of baby potatoes with herbs and butter
- 1 bunch trimmed, washed and dried English spinach
- 40g (1/3 cup cashew dukkah
- 1tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200oC and cook potatoes following the instructions on the packet. Place potatoes in a roasting pan and lightly crush them using the back of a spoon (just enough to flatten them slightly and to break the skin). Bake potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Spread out the cashew dukkah on a plate and press salmon onto the dukkah to coat on both sides. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes each side or until you can easily flake the thickest part with a fork. Place the cooked salmon on a plate, cover with foil and keep warm.
- Next, cook the spinach in the frying pan until just beginning to wilt.
- Divide the spinach and potatoes evenly between four plates and top with salmon. Serve and enjoy.