HomeTrout with Almonds & Red Peppers
Recipe: Trout with Almonds & Red Peppers
Jump to section
If you’re ready to take the next step towards a healthier, happier smile, book your appointment with us today.
Trout is tasty and quick to cook, so why not try this easy, flavour packed recipe?
- 2 x 140g trout fillets
- 2 large roughly chopped tomatoes, or substitute a big handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 large chopped and deseeded red pepper
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2tbsp flaked almonds
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra
- Rocket salad and lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan. Place the garlic, oil, vinegar, tomatoes and peppers into a roasting tin and toss to combine. Roast for 20 minutes then make a space in the roasting tin for the trout fillets. Scatter trout with almonds and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes until fish is cooked through and almonds are lightly toasted. Serve with a side salad of rocket and lemon wedges to squeeze over the trout.
Download the recipe