HomeRed Thai Lamb Curry
Recipe: Red Thai Lamb Curry
Jump to section
If you’re ready to take the next step towards a healthier, happier smile, book your appointment with us today.
This delicious curry is quick to make and contains coconut yoghurt for a healthy burst of creaminess and flavour.
- 400g thickly sliced lamb fillet
- 1½tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1½tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Greek coconut yoghurt
- 250g snake beans sliced into 5cm pieces
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 sliced carrots
- 125g baby corn, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup of Thai basil leaves plus some to serve
- Place a large saucepan or wok over a high heat and warm 2tsp of oil. Brown half the lamb for 2 minutes. Heat another 2tsp oil and brown the rest of the lamb. Set lamb aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan on medium-high and cook beans for 2 minutes. Add curry paste and cook until fragrant. Add the carrot and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 4 minutes then add corn, cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Return meat and any juices to pan and stir in basil. Remove from heat and stir in yoghurt.
- Garnish with extra basil and a sliced red chili and serve with steamed jasmine rice.