Recipe: Pumpkin Pancakes
Jump to section
If you’re ready to take the next step towards a healthier, happier smile, book your appointment with us today.
These pancakes help to satisfy a craving for something sweet and are packed with protein. Best of all, they are quick and easy to make.
- 90g pumpkin puree
- 40g oatmeal
- 6 egg whites
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 packets of zero-calorie sweetener
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Grind the oatmeal in a blender and add the rest of the ingredients before blending again.
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Ladle approximately one quarter of the mixture into the pan and cook each side for about a minute. Serve and enjoy!