HomePotato and Spinach Frittata
Recipe: Potato and Spinach Frittata
Jump to section
If you’re ready to take the next step towards a healthier, happier smile, book your appointment with us today.
- 400g peeled potatoes cut in 3cm pieces
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper
- Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a 20cm diameter (base) non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the potato and cook. Stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Reduce heat to medium and add the baby spinach leaves to cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
- Preheat the grill on high. Whisk together the eggs, egg whites and garlic in a medium jug and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Cool for 4-5 minutes or until the frittata is set around the edge is set around the egg but still runny in the centre. Cook under preheated grill for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Cut into wedges to serve.