HomeFish with Avocado Salsa
Recipe: Fish with Avocado Salsa
Jump to section
If you’re ready to take the next step towards a healthier, happier smile, book your appointment with us today.
This healthy recipe is good for your heart and is super quick to prepare after a busy day at work.
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 1 medium diced avocado
- 1 seeded and diced Lebanese cucumber
- 1 finely chopped and seeded green chilli
- 1tbs lime juice
- 1tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- Steamed rice to serve
- Place avocado, chilli, cucumber and lime juice in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve fish with salsa, fresh coriander, steamed rice and lime wedges.