HomeChicken and Corn Soup
Recipe: Chicken and Corn Soup
Jump to section
If you’re ready to take the next step towards a healthier, happier smile, book your appointment with us today.
This tasty and healthy soup is quick and easy to make.
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained
- 2 x 420g cans creamed corn
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 5 chicken thigh fillets, sliced and trimmed
- 20g butter
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- A large handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large saucepan on a medium heat and melt butter. Add garlic and gently cook for about 1 minute before adding the chicken. Cook for a few minutes then add corn kernels, creamed corn and stock and let it come up to the boil. Allow soup simmer for a quarter of an hour until chicken is cooked and tender.
- Turn off heat. Stir in cream and season to taste. Sprinkle with coriander before serving.